Toy Story

Tot voor kort was FAO toonaangevend op 5the Ave. Onbegrijpelijk dta ze failliet gingen om dan toch terug te starten op Rockfeller Plaza in de voormalige NBC souvenierwinkel waar ik heel wat goodies kocht.
Ondertussen vandaag alle 2019-afreizen NYC vastgelegd en ingeboekt als Sinterklaas-kado. Die van Miles & More zullen weer werk hebben.  This is so lovely, and how generous of you to take time to make such amazing videos. As an older lady, living in a senior community as a widow, my life has become tiny! I will never get to see things like this! You dear one, have opened up my tiny world! At night, I cuddle down under my blanket, and I watch your walking vids, and I love being a part of the big town! From the bottom of my heart, Thank you! Have a beautiful holiday season, and know you have helped me be part of this amazing town! Bless your heart!
Victoria Hanke -You have a fan in Texas! ☺️🕊🙏🌲

Reacties