When I'm Bored

This is a gallery of photos from my Dad's house, the home where he currently lives. Although he has been claiming that the state of the house is a result of behavior occurring after the death of my mom in 2001, I can vouch for the fact that, this is basically the state that the house has been in since my childhood. The amount of clutter has waxed and waned over the years, but the underlying philosophy has been in place since I was a toddler. It seems to be marginally worse now, and the physical disrepair is a development that has increased dramatically over the past 7 or 8 years.
This phenomenon of saving everything and collecting garbage to the extreme is known as hoarding and is often a sign of obsessive-compulsive disorder or OCD. Enter at your own risk... this house.
Dan mag mijn vrouwlief (des huizes) helemaal niet klagen als ze m'n medialoft entert! Hoog en droog.
Tag:

Reacties